cant feel anything during sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

cant feel anything during sex

i have been with my husband for 5 years now and when we have sex I dont really feel anything, it feels like im loose or something like that and it feels like rubbing but thats it i also feel extremely wet and almost like im peeing, i have only been with him so thats the only reason why i can tell that something has changed with my vagina im not sure what could be wrong i dont know .. i had a baby 13months ago and everything was fine up untill 3months ago thats when it started. i have the IUD so im not sure if that has anything to do with it. i have ZERO disire for sex, i feel bad for my husband cause i dont enjoy it at all so we hardly have sex.... please help
I had watched a medical show that one time featured a woman with a similar condition to yours.  She consulted a plastic surgeon who told her that, for some women, natural childbirth causes the woman's vagina and/or labia to stretch a lot and remain that way!  That might be your situation now. Some plastic surgeons are able to fix it, and your sex life goes back to the way it was before.  You should consult your gyno before you do anything else (the IUD might also be reducing your desire for sex, and the dosage might need to be modified--ask about that also).  
these are the surgeries mentioned by maryann667.

http://www.clitoralunhooding.com/

http://www.lasertreatments.com/vaginoplasty.html

these exercises might help.

http://www.kegel-exercise.com/vaginal_tightening.html
I don't have a clue what you need to do about your problem but, I gotta tell you that would so suck. I wish you all the best.
I am having the same problem except I have never had a baby and am not using IUD. It is frustrating I kiss my husband and what is supposed to be a romantic sexual kiss has no feelings for me .If i find anything out i will let you know
i have the same problem, im 17, ive only been with one guy, and size wasnt the problem. I get horny and all that, but when its in me i just dont feel it, its like its not even there, unless he thrusts really hard, then i kinda feel something. WTF!!??
i ahve the exact same problem im 16 and i cant feel a thing... i didnt have a baby or anything though... i dont know whats wrong!... i wish i did i dont know who to talk to about it!
have you tried any of the stimulating creams? most novelty shops sell them, they might help.
I'm 17 and I have the same problem as Lexxxii. I've been sexually active for a littler over two years now and only been with two partners. My first partner was a little small so i thought that might have been the problem, but my current partner does not have that "small" problem at all. I get wet normally and i feel horny, but when we have sex, i don't feel anything except for him moving.. it's pretty much the same feeling as someone rubbing against you but just on the inside. No sensations, nothing. I hate not knowing what's going on..I feel the WANT to have sex, but i just can't enjoy it, and i HATE having to fake it. I really wish i knew what's wrong with me.
im 22 and i have the same problem.i have a daughter shes 20mths now.i cant feel anythin.but i was told to do pilates by a nurse.i was too late to do the pelvic floor excercises.just look on utube,to show ya how to do the excercises.hope it helps.
I'm 16 and I have this issue also, I do feel the urge to have sex but at the same time I am concerned what will come of it in the back of my mind. For all of the sexually active teenagers this could be an issue for you. How can you enjoy something that has such a big Risk, it's very scary and this could be an issue till you are older.
I have to say that a very satisfying part of these procedures is the confidence and glow people get after they start feeling better about themselves.
Im 19 and I lost my virginity at 18 (september 2009) ive been with two guys and size isnt the problem. I had the same thing of not being able to feel them but ive found a solution. One night I masturbated and found out that its all about how aroused you are. This is how I did it. First I layed flat on my stomach and rubbed the senstive spot and gave myself an orgasm. At first before I had the orgasm, I fingered myself and couldnt feel it. But I noticed that after the orgasm, I fingered again and I felt it. So, I think the best thing to sove the problem of not being able to feel your partner is to masturbate by yourself THEN have intercourse. I havent been able to prove this yet but I will let you know if there is a difference.
i am 22and have exactly the same problem.
i've been with my partner for 6 years and ive never had an orgasm at all.
i cant feel a thing down there in terms of sensation.
i can get turned on very easily but the second we start to have sex its all gone and all im left with is the feeling of him moving around inside me. ive been faking it for 6 years and i dont gain any enjoyment out of sex at all in fact it feels like a chore, i really want to enjoy it.please help!!!