cant get prego
Okae so I've tried to have a baby for a couple years and it hasent happend I have had clamydia and gohnorea more than once and I always have bv could this be a reason why I caint get prego by having stds to many times and having bv? Please help
Although bacterial vaginosis is not a serious disorder but it has been associated with the development of pelvic inflammatory disease and other infections. It is less liely to caue infertility. Common causes of infertility in female are endometriosis, ovulation problem, pelvic inflammatory disease, poor egg quality, polycystic ovarian syndrome, damaged or blocked fallopian tubes etc. All these causes need to be evaluated one by one.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.