Aa
A
A
Close
cervical mucus
what does it mean when your cervical mucus is like a strechy clear thats sort of resembles like an egg white from an egg
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1226132 tn?1329228441
cervical fluid that looks like egg white happen when you  are at your most fetile part of your cycle..
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Stretchy mucus is usually at the beginning of ovulation.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Ohh goodness thank the Lord. I have that too and it has always scared me. I ne'er had anyone to ask.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1106767 tn?1315054574
It means that ovulation will be in the next few days,every woman is different though.Its worth using clear blue fertility monitor as it gives the most accurate answer.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
So, when you have this egg-like mucus, does that mean you aren't actually at your MOST fertile THAT day?  I ask because I am trying to conceive and I experienced the egg-like muscus on Aug 3, 2010 and we had sex that night.  I didn't see it anymore again.  We didn't have sex anymore since that day (due to his job).  Does that mean I missed the "fertile day?"  Could I have gotten pregnant?  

I already feel sort of pregnant, if that makes sense. Today I started noticing tons of smells that no one else could smell.  One smell actually made me somewhat sick-feeling.  I have had these terrible pains in my back and lower abdominal area.  And I've been having weird dreams.  

Please advise.  

Stephie
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
dayna852 commented on Make A Shake That Wil...
8 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne commented on photo
14 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on photo
14 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles