cervical stenosis after cone biopsy - side effects?
I was diagnosed with Cervical cancer in October 2011, I've undergone 2 cone biopsies, the most recent being in January 2012. I'm now cancer free :)  After the biopsies, I found I had debillitating pain every time I got my period. 8 months and my doc finally diagnosed cervical stenosis. A week ago (oct. 2012) I went in to have a stent (he called it a cervical cone) put in after 2 failed attempts at dilation in his office (pain!)

Now, I'm finding that I have incredible amounts of pressure in my bum. I don't have to have a BM, I've tried. I can't figure where the pressure is coming from - I can't possibly believe that the small dilation the cone is creating is causing this much pressure. I'm having a hard time even passing gas. I'm bloated and uncomfortable and sore :(  Anyone else go through this?