cheated now pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

cheated now pregnant

I had been trying for a baby for 2 years with my partner, I cheated on him and the all dates add up to the night i cheated. Ive had a dna test done and the results show that the man i had intercourse with is not my babys dad could the results be wrong?
Parental tests are around 99% accurate. They test for a specific part of DNA and it is very hard to get wrong. So unless you cheated with an identical brother or a very close family member of your partner it is correct. It's also very easy to be off by a few days on when conception occurred.

The only other possibility that could have happened is a foul up in the lab (which is doubtful) or a case of switching babies at the hospital (which is also doubtful).