chest pain and discomfort
i am 20 years old and experiencing discomfort in the left side of my chest on a daily basis. I am very worried. The pain has lately been developing under my left breast and down under my left side of my rib cage. I also get sharp pains in my left arm and armpit area. Im also experiencing bad head aches almost everyday. Sometimes the shapr pains are even in my left shoulder bladeit feels like. Do you have any idea what could be the cause of this?
i went to the hospital not long ago for chest pains on the left side under my breast i thought i was having a stroke the pain was so bad. but i went to the er and it was muscle spasms. the doctor said it can be do to stress. but go gt checked out because it can be a sign of a stroke or just wht i had. be safe than sorry. also i had heachaches to. just get it checked to make sure its not serious.