chest pain and yeast infections???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

chest pain and yeast infections???

i had a basic cold about two weeks ago. and it went away. well  ithought it did. this last week i thought i had a yeast infection so i bought monistat and it made it worse. i burned throughout my whole body and got hot and cold flashes. so i stopped. now my cold is back . i had it for over a week and . i have a head cold, runny nose, postnasal drip a fever that comes and goes. chest pain, hard to breath and eye sight is very sore. also my stomach cramps once in a while . now my breasts are sore on top of it. my tubes are tied so i doubt i can be pregnant. but if anyone has any idea or advice please help. i have no insurance, and little money..
I just started to look into yeast.  When there is an overgrowth in your body things start to go haywire.  To test for an overgrowth of yeast in your body put a glass of water by your bed and before you get out of your bed spit into the water.  If the spit stays at the top of the water you have little or no yeast.  If the spit has some tails that cruise downward you have yeast and should perhaps take a probiotic.  This will kill the unwanted yeast.  If the spit goes sailing to the bottom of the glass you will want to try a yeast free diet.  You can print it off from a yeast free diet website.
I am not a medical doctor and I have no training but if you read about yeast you will find that it is the cause of many illnesses.  Including blurred vision, headaches, chest pain, sore breasts....

Hope this helps, I am just going to try the yeast free diet this week...

Wish you luck!

Yeast girl...