chest pain
OK so I am an 18 year old girl, I have been having this chest pain for almost 2 years now and have gone to the emergency room a lot and they have done everything they can and haven't found a solution for this pain. The pain starts in the middle of my chest, goes under my left breast, and then shoots pain under my armpit on my ribs. I have gotten a ultrasound done on my heart and they have found out that I have an artery that is to big for my age and is leaking. I was wondering if anyone knew what this might be and if it can be cured or at least under control?? Thank you
It's leaking?  Go to a different hospital.  Pretty sure something can be done.  As in 99.9999999999999999% certain.  If they can replace the aortic arch, stint things, and fix heart valves, they can fix a leaking artery.  It can potentially become bigger if nothing is done.  I would say it's equivalent to an aneurism that has burst.  You're slowly bleeding out if it's leaking and at a faster rate than if it were a vein since arteries have a higher pressure to them.  Please go see a different doctor.