chronic endocervicitis
this summer I got a blood check up, and the suprising thing was to my doctor to find 9.6 anemia, from there I took a pap smear which turned out ASCUS abnormal and stated and undeterminated chronic cervicitis, so I went for a colposcopy and a biopsy there came out HPV related CIN 1 and endocervicitis chronic undeterminated again.
I am currently under treatment for the HPV dysplasia and waiting to get a cryosurgery for them.
But my under-middle belly feels very inflamated but not "soft water like at all" I can feel the shape perfect since it is hard enough to feel it around, it is exactly in the middle like (uterus-cervix) area, I know that the swollen is not happening at the cervix since my gyn has been for over 2 week performing HPV treatment with colposcopy there...so my guess is the uterus or something around there.
My periods are english clock perfect and always on time, but since 6 months are heavier than usual like switching pads every 2 hours for 3 days not cramps at all, and I do not have any kind of pain at all related to this "hard inflammation" even if I touch it, I do not feel at all pain or discomfort.
So I will have a pelvic ultrasound next thursday but I have been trying to do some research on the internet and I cannot really find something that matches the endocervicitis chornic with the syntom I have....
does any one around this forum can guide me?... I know things will sort out on thurday but I am eager on learning more about what can be... my gyn stated that can be different causes but we did not went to much into it until get the ultrasound for a fact. any clues??
in my case the "thing" was Myomas...or better known as. UTERINE FIBROIDS...so my doubts are clear about what is it..now I am into so what should i do now....seems like a never end story!. Good health to you ALL!