clamp on tubes

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

clamp on tubes

I am taking prenatal pills, but not pregnant I also had a clamp done on my tubes in November of 2002.  Is there a possibilty that I can become pregnant?
Tags: chidlren
Doubtful without a tubal reversal... Are you wanting to get pg?
I am trying to get pregnant, and someone told me that by me just having a just a clamp on my tubes that I can become pregnant after 5-7 years, and that also by my taking the pills that they will make me fertile.
I am trying to get pregnant, and someone told me that by me just having a clamp on my tubes that I can become pregnant after 5-7 years, and that also by taking the pills that they  will make me fertile.
Anything is possible, but not very probable.  Look into tubal reversal if you truly want to get pg again.  I had a reversal and have a baby now.  Although I had a tubal where they cut and burned the tubes, with the clamps they will have to cut off the damaged part and reconnect them also.  Google "tubal reversal" and you will find all the info you need.  Check out Dr. Roberto Perez, that is where we went.  Also Dr. Berger (just google him) has an awesome message board where you can get all your questions answered. GL!
I found this for you:

Frequently Asked Questions: Outpatient Tubal Ligation Reversal Surgery

If I just want clamps removed is it still tubal reversal?

Yes, however the tubal ligation was performed (there are 5-6 common techniques and many less common ones) it has caused scarring in the tube that is blocking the sperm from swimming up the tube to find the egg. The removal of this blockage is called a tubal reversal. In the case of “clamps”, they are a method to crush the tube and cause damage that leads to permanent scarring. When the clamp is taken off the scar tissue still blocks the tube.
I am looking for affordable tubal reversal, I live in Wyoming and I do have clamps on my tubes. Can someone help????
i want a baby so bad ,i made the mistake of getting my tubes clamp i'm still very young if i get them unclamped is there a chance i can  get pregent even though i know that it scars.........
I would say yes my sister got pregnant 2 time off the clamps , Im wait to see if i am i did a utlrasound last week i did test i had three said i was we will see but my boobs hurt i had spotting that i have never had before gassy heartburn feeling sick , i can smell every thing