clear bloody discharge
The day my menstrual cycle was suppose to start, i had blood when i wiped, not very much, just light streaks and spotting. the next day i had a clear discharge with streaks and spots of blood in it. its been about three weeks since this happened and i still have not ad my period yet. i took two home pregnancy tests and both said that i was not pregnant. am i pregnant or is my menstrual cycle changing?
Such type of spotting can be due to implantation bleeding. To be absolutely clear about the status of your pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.