clitoris inside out?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

clitoris inside out?

This is extremely embarrassing but I'm really worried about it.  

My significant other and I were having oral sex and we he was performing on me I believe he got a little carried away.  He was being a little rough and it began hurting.  I told him to stop.  The next day I woke up and realized that my clitoris was red and a little swollen.  It hurt to the touch.  When I took a mirror down there and got a closer look, it almost looks as if my clitoris is inside out.  

I also have a white, gooey discharge.  I'm wondering how to make it go back to normal.  It's been 2 days now and the swelling has gone down but the redness and mild pain is still there.  Please help?
i do not think your clitoris is inside out and the white gooey stuff is probably a yeast infection.you could go to a gynocologist to make sure.
AppleBr commented on 10356's status
27 mins ago
KTowne Hellllo 17 weeks! :) Comment
specialmom commented on Saw the babies again ...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals