clitoris inside out?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

clitoris inside out?

This is extremely embarrassing but I'm really worried about it.  

My significant other and I were having oral sex and we he was performing on me I believe he got a little carried away.  He was being a little rough and it began hurting.  I told him to stop.  The next day I woke up and realized that my clitoris was red and a little swollen.  It hurt to the touch.  When I took a mirror down there and got a closer look, it almost looks as if my clitoris is inside out.  

I also have a white, gooey discharge.  I'm wondering how to make it go back to normal.  It's been 2 days now and the swelling has gone down but the redness and mild pain is still there.  Please help?
i do not think your clitoris is inside out and the white gooey stuff is probably a yeast infection.you could go to a gynocologist to make sure.