closed cervix with a + preg. test
So my period was 2 1/2 weeks late and I took a pregnancy test. It said positive, but then I got my period. So I went to the Dr. to see if I had a miscarrage. They did a pelvic exam and said my cervix was closed. They also did a blood test to determine pregnancy... Im just confused to know if since my cervix is closed, does that mean Im pregnant???? I will find out tomorrow when the Dr. calls me but im just curious to know something now, it has my head boggled. please any advice!! thank you!
You need to get an urgent ultrasound uterus done to confirm the status of pregnancy. Bleeding in case of pregnancy can be due to a miscarriage and it can be ruled out by means of an ultrasound.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.