cluster of bumps on vaginal opening

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

cluster of bumps on vaginal opening

Alright, so far i've read alot about similar issues, but its not adding up completely at all.
so here's whats going on
(ive had exams done by my ob several times because i am pregnant, and he never mentioned he discovered anything abnormal)

I have two clusters of bright-white bumps right on the entrance of my vagina (one on the right side and one on the left)
the clusters are about as big as my finger nail and the bumps that make up the clusters are VERY tiny (there are probably about twenty teeny bumps that make up the clusters).
I've just noticed them since i became pregnant, but that doesn't mean that they couldn't have been there before.
They do not itch, they do not hurt, and aren't consistant with the genital herpes in other ways as well i.e. the clusters/vesicles? haha they don't come and go, they have been there throughout my whole pregnancy and im nine months.
I've looked up pictures which aren't much help, they are similar to some pictures of genital herpes, and are similar to pictures of genital warts. But the main symptoms and course of those diseases aren't consistant with what im expieriencing. Because frankly besides the two clusters themselves, im not expieriencing anything out of the ordainary.
As i said in the beginning, my ob has done a vaginal exam several times, as well as a pap smear and swab for cultures tests for stds the whole nine yards and never reported anything out of the ordainary and declared i looked good and healthy . They are clearly visable, so im sure he was able to see them.
I know its alot to go over, i tried to explain it as best i could. information on this would be extremly helpful.
I just want to know if anyone has ever developed harmless clusters of teeny bumps in their vaginas before?
thank you for any information you can provide me with, your time is much appreciated : )

-Deanna

I have the same thing. I went to a my gynocologist to get a pap smear and he said everything looked fine and he didn't see any bumps. But when I look in the mirror I see a cluster of bumps that are the same color of my vulva on both sides of the opening kind of near the bottom of my vagina. I am not pregnant and I recently had a yeast infection, that is when I noticed the clusters. One side is bigger than the other. I never noticed them before. When I mess with them it seems to make the area red.
Maybe they are glands? I don't really know, but my gynocologist said he didn't see anything that wasn't normal and I was sure he would say something about them. He would have had to have seen them when he did my pap smear.
delswife1963 added the CFS/FMS Tracker
1 hr ago
Des_a_rae, and KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
AnnieBrooke commented on VICourageous's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals