Women's Health Community
cluster of bumps on vaginal opening
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

cluster of bumps on vaginal opening

Alright, so far i've read alot about similar issues, but its not adding up completely at all.
so here's whats going on
(ive had exams done by my ob several times because i am pregnant, and he never mentioned he discovered anything abnormal)

I have two clusters of bright-white bumps right on the entrance of my vagina (one on the right side and one on the left)
the clusters are about as big as my finger nail and the bumps that make up the clusters are VERY tiny (there are probably about twenty teeny bumps that make up the clusters).
I've just noticed them since i became pregnant, but that doesn't mean that they couldn't have been there before.
They do not itch, they do not hurt, and aren't consistant with the genital herpes in other ways as well i.e. the clusters/vesicles? haha they don't come and go, they have been there throughout my whole pregnancy and im nine months.
I've looked up pictures which aren't much help, they are similar to some pictures of genital herpes, and are similar to pictures of genital warts. But the main symptoms and course of those diseases aren't consistant with what im expieriencing. Because frankly besides the two clusters themselves, im not expieriencing anything out of the ordainary.
As i said in the beginning, my ob has done a vaginal exam several times, as well as a pap smear and swab for cultures tests for stds the whole nine yards and never reported anything out of the ordainary and declared i looked good and healthy . They are clearly visable, so im sure he was able to see them.
I know its alot to go over, i tried to explain it as best i could. information on this would be extremly helpful.
I just want to know if anyone has ever developed harmless clusters of teeny bumps in their vaginas before?
thank you for any information you can provide me with, your time is much appreciated : )

-Deanna