colloidal silver WORKS!!!!

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

colloidal silver WORKS!!!!

Ok, ive been reading everyone's posts! thank you for your honesty and support! I had a complete hysterectomy two months ago because of PMDD (age33). In getting my estrogen levels to what I needed, i went low. among other symptoms i got atrophic vaginitis. NEVER had ANYTHING like this before. Crying pain-filled nights and days. thanks to this blog i was able to better understand some things. I tried: Coconut oil, pure lanolin, monostat 1% cream, aquaphor, neosporin, epsom salt soaks, diaper rash cream, A & D ointment. Doc gave me the yeast infection pill and myclog2 cream. then tramador for pain, which led me to throwing up and tripping out for 2 days. the steroid cream helped the redness and swelling, but i was still itchy and having shooting nero-pains. All above treatments gave VERY TEMPORARY relief so I just kept attending needs. I prayed! See God led me through 4 years of PMDD HELL to a solution and I knew He would do the same with this! I looked online for this idea, i was a little nervous about applying to Labia, but I went for it! I tried colloidal silver under my tonuge AND TOPICALLY! Instant relief!!!!! it felt light (not like the thick gooey cream) and cool. I also do hot water soaks in the tub. I was SHOCKED how fast acting the silver was! I'm excited to see some lasting results from this. and obviously I'm on more estrogen. I had to share my discovery and give GLORY to my creator and healer! Im looking forward to sleep tonight, oh and i'm on vicadin too, but it just dulled the overall pain. I got my liquid C.S. at GNC, but it is available online too
KTowne Definitely starting to feel... Comment
Shannon79 commented on renae176's status
MH Community Mgr commented on Bubulous's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals