concerned and confused... help please!
ok so for the past couple of days my vagina has been feeling like an odd pain after i urinate and I have been going pretty often as well... sometimes it feels itchy as well and I'm not sure what it might be. I have had sex, but it is always protected. Any ideas?

Thank You!!
You may be having a yeast infection or vaginal candidiasis, which typically causes swelling, redness, and itchiness of the vaginal area.  It also causes a curd-like vaginal discharge. There may also be skin involvement wherein the skin around the vaginal area also becomes infected and become red and have rashes.  Try to avoid wearing tight underwear and pants.  Wear cotton underwear as much as possible and maintain proper hygiene.  It would be best to see your Doctor so a pelvic examination can be performed.  A sample of the vaginal discharge may be taken to confirm the specific cause of the infection.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.