confused
I have a question i would really appreciate an opinion.

i have had an abscence of a period since novermber 2012, jan 2013 had a period for only a coulple of days only spotting, then at the end of feb same thing i have been spotting on and off for about three weeks an nothing i feel constant fluttering in my lower abdomen; when i sit or bend slightly pain not much i keep waiting for my period and nothing i am now having some hip aches and i feel weird i have a history of irregular periods tested for pregnancy back in january and it was negative then,  i am confused...........has anyone experienced anything similar to this.  could it be apregnacy? the spotting has been from pink to light to one time red it is so frustrating........
To confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.