constant pain possible endometriosis help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

hi i had a lapproscopy just over 2 yers ago was told that they didnt find much except a small cyst and some small adeshons, well after 2 years of constant pain in my hips, groin, legs, abdomen and back my doctor told me that actually my womb was stuck to my bladder????
i also suffer from cronic (chronic) constipation, and periods that have a mind of there own i can bleed up to 24days in a month,,its a mix of brown blood on somedays and some really red and clotty,,over the last month or 2 i cant seem to stop peeing i go approx 2/3 times an hour i dont drink alot either and when i go for a wee i get a sharp pain in my vagina that seems to go up the left side of my abdomen?? i cant hold my wee either because my tummy starts to hurt.
i have seen so many specialsts gynae, gastro, surgical they all thought it could of been endometriosis by looking at my symptoms but have all done an mri scan to rule it out im no doctor but after some reasearch i have found that endo doesnt show on an mri?? so y have they bothered iv just been told of this specialist that he will not be offering me another appointment eventhough he said he may do a laproscopy if mri comes back normal.

im at an utter loss feel so down and that no one is going to help me, i also had a csection 2 years ago xx
Abdominal adhesions are common in CS patients. MRI will not diagnose adhesions, endometriosis or adenomyosis. The typical signs of adenomyosis are prolonged, heavy bleeding during your periods or severe cramping. To confirm the diagnosis which has still not been done in your case,  diagnostic laparoscopy and biopsy of endometrial tissue need to be done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.