could EC and BC pills feign a pregnancy?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

my boyfriend and i have sex regularly and, once, i didn't take my pill [Yasmin] until after we had sex. i started getting a little worried about it when i got home later that night because i was getting these weird sensations in my lower abdomen. i started getting them late the next night too. so, we decided to go up to the clinic to get the EC [emergency contraceptive] called Plan B. i took the Plan B in less than 48 hours of the time we had sex but i still feel weird. [i took Plan B yesterday, Jan 14th.]

today, my boyfriend and i kind of got caught up in the heat of the moment again. it didn't last but 2 minutes because i ended it, feeling bad that i took the morning after pill just yesterday. he never got off but, unfortunately, he has a lot of pre-ejaculation. i still feel a little weird, but the feeling in my lower abdomen isn't there so much anymore... sadly, i'm still feeling the fatigue and nausea, as well as experiencing slight headaches. also, i'm very dehydrated, making the headaches more frequent. i feel bloated too, but it's more of the way that my stomach sits than it is a physical feeling inside.

oh, and i did start a new pack or birth control pills today, before having sex.

i've been through a pregnancy once before and i'm curious if this is normal for using Plan B, or no? i've been drinking water like crazy and sleeping like no other, but i'm not feeling any better. i know that, between the Plan B and birth control pills, i have a lot of hormones in me right now... so, perhaps, it's just the hormones, no?

please and thank you for any input!