could i be pregnant? did anyone go through this before?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

OK so my period came about a whole week early, and when it came it was only coming out when i urinate, not much on the pad like little spots on each pad i used, it lasted for 3 1/2 days on the last day the only thing that came out was one big blood clot,then after that i was getting brown discharge for 3days and no blood. then it stopped all together. Ive been feeling gassy almost everyday now like Im hungry or like i have gas even right after i eat food and  i start to feel nauseous like im going to throw up but never do. I even noticed that my sleeping habits have changed i get extremely tired at work which is around 6pm and im able to catch a nap with the kids because iam a nanny and get up at 7pm, but when i leave off work and get home which is around 11pm-12am i get ready for bed and cannot seem to go to sleep which never happened to me before, and if i do go to sleep i always wind up waking up 35mins later. also when im walking im getting shorter breathe then usual ,because i do have asthma but iam not weasing im only gettn shorter breathe when i walk somehwere and it feels like my stomache is full

its nerve racking can someone please help me out!! lol
This spotting can be due to implantation bleeding and hence pregnancy should be ruled out if there is a history of any unprotected intercourse. If you are doubtful regarding the status of your pregnancy, you can go in for blood pregnancy test which measures the amount of hCG in your blood. Transvaginal ultrasound at as early as 5-6 wks of pregnancy can also confirm pregnancy.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thank you sooo much, i will definitely keep you posted!
Hey wassup, today will be the third day that im spotting, the same thing that happened last time happened again this time and came exactly a month after, dont know what to do, what do you think is going on??