cramping at 13 weeks
Im 13 weeks and 5 days pregnant and for the last four days ive been having light cramping on and off.  I havent had any spotting or bleeding, im just so worried that something bad is happening to the baby, this is my first and i dont know if this cramping is normal or not? has anyone else experienced this for as long as me?  I would really appreciate any comments.
Cramping, like you have during a period, is absolutely completely normal.  It's your uterus growing and stretching.  As long as the cramping is not excessive and you have no spotting/bleeding then you're fine.  :-)
JJetty is right. It's just your ligaments stretching to make room for your growing uterus and baby.You are in your second trimester right now and the chances of m/c are very slim. If you start bleeding or get painful cramps call your Dr. Nothing to worry about. Good luck with the rest of your prego.
Thank you for your comments.  Is it also normal that ive had an increase in discharge? Not by much but i noticed it around the same time the cramps came on
The other thing that starts at around 12 weeks is your "pelvic girdle" begins to soften and loosen in preparation for passing the baby through.  It feels like the low backache that sometimes is associated with a period, but it's your bones spreading out.
Thank you so much, i dont know what i would do without this website and all you wonderful people, i seem to have a new problem every week :) Thank you for taking the time to post a reply :)
Yes, normal, as long as you're not itchy and don't have an odor.
I am 39 years old and 13 weeks and 4 days pregnant.  I have had mild cramping since yesterday with no bleeding. (like menstural cramps) They are constant but fairly mild.  I miscarried in March and am scared to death something is wrong.  I just need someone to share their experience with me and let me know if this is normal.