cramping with out bleeding

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

cramping with out bleeding

Hi I am a 21 yr old virgin. I started my period at the age of ten and it was regular until the age 15 when i lost it until I was 16. It has been irregular ever since then. I have had bad cramps, sore and swollen breast, tender nipples the whole nine yards. Now in the last few years i have experienced cramps without bleeding and I have been on other websites and forums and those are the syptoms (symptoms) of pregnant women. thats not me I am a virgin like I mentioned earlier so im not pregnant. Now I havent had my period for like 4 months now but im cramping like my period is coming and never does it show. I tried birth control to try and regulate my period but it made the cramps worse and i was moody emotional and miserable. Lately I have experienced new syptoms (symptoms) like a headache all day I can wake up with a headache and go to sleep with one and wake up the next day with a headache. Sometimes I have this nauseating feeling. When my period does show I have severe cramps that last the whole time which is u sually seven long miserable days.So my question is with all the information provided why do I cramp withoutbleeding?
i have been experiencing the same thing...cramps here and there but no bleeding. I missed my period for the month of May..so I might be pregnant...does that have anything to do with it?
Have you had your hormone levels and thyroid levels checked?
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals