cramps after pregnancy
hi ive posted a couple of times befor but never really get any answers. I was wondering is it normal to be getting cramps 3 months after having a baby there not bad just annoying they seem to get worse after excersise it feels like my periods are going to start but they never do.they havent been constant since child birth they went away for some time.I have had one period since having baby.Ive been having unprotected sex could these pains mean im pregnant again i heard your really fertile right after child birth im breastfeeding though about 5 times a day. Im pretty sure i ovulated that egg whity stuff a couple of weeks back please any suggestions on these cramps thanks
Take a HPT. Sounds like you might be dehydrated or something, maybe from the breast-feeding. you might just need more fluids.
ok thanx i drink atleast 5 liters of water a day my mum thinks i drink to much so this shouldnt be the problem
You can't drink too much water. Especially while breastfeeding.
As for the cramps, well, I will say that it takes a good year for your body to get back to normal. Maybe longer. And normally it is recomended that women wait 2 years between pregnancies, (but I NEVER did) in order to give the body a chance to completely heal. Having a baby takes so much out of your body. It depletes everything including calcium. So you may just be experiencing your body getting back to normal. And your uterus could still be clamping down in order to resume its pre-preg. state. And then there is ALWAYS the chance that you are indeed preggers again. You said you are having unprotected sex so there is that chance. Just because you aren't having reg. periods yet doesn't mean you aren't ovulating. So if I were you, I'd take a home test. And you should also get in touch with you OB and let them know what's going on.
Then let us know.. LOL Good luck.
--J
i know how you feel....I may be not drinking enough water but it's been three months since i had my baby and i will get some really sharp cramps and i will discharge a little bit of pink.  Is that normal because if i push on my belly when it's feeling crampy than i'll notice that i've leaked alot when i go to the bathroom...this is my second child and i dont remember this happening to me after my first.