crazy craving at 4 weeks
is it normal to have food craving at four week . i would wake up in the middel of the night wanting somthing to eat. yesterday it was alomnds. yummy. and today for dinnder i had cick nugest and mint coc chip icrcream, as my dip. i was in heaven.    but the worst i normaly like snickers bara and now i can't even stand the smell of them. or alot of the things im used to. please help
Yes it is normal, especially not to be able to stand the smell of foods you usually like.  Taking good prenatal vitamins helps with cravings.
I am already having wierd dreams, last night I dreamt that my Gram, who is 65 and has no uterus was pregnant.
I will be 5 weeks on friday
definitely normal!
I had cravings for ice pops at about 7 weeks, then it got worse and worse lol.  Last week i went on a major mission for cream soda!!  I dont think ive had any weird ones yet! im loving pancakes right now as well, anything i can get my hands on that's sweet :)
were is the best place to get good vitems that don;t coast to much. and the best brand. i want the ones that will work great. thankx again
Almonds was my thing too :)
thank you all. i feel better
ANYTHING salty for me. Last night I wanted garlic, butter ritz crackers! I was in bed and couldn't stop thinking about them. The day before it was french fries and chocolate malts. I am 5 weeks today.
I use the Centrium Vitamins, I cant take the pre natals, they make me sick.  I felt like **** the whole time I took them, after a few days off i started to feel way I mean WAY better.  I get those viatamins at my local Wal Mart.  If I remember correctly there is 90 in the big bottle, and 30 in the small, you get those two bottles for like 6 or 7 bucks, they are packed together,  I take two a day now that I know I am pregnant.  Very important to take them, if you are not bringin enough nutrition in for the both of you the baby takes from you yourself, which can make you unhealthy, not the baby.
i used to have very strange ones like gravy granuals raw - not sure why though! lol! and the other crunching ice cubes. wierd but it was bliss at the time