cut inside vagina
I have been sleeping with the same guy for the past year. So I honestly don't think this is an STD, unless he hasn't been honest with me. One night my boyfriend and I were about to have sex and he was fingering. He stated to get a little rough and I think he accidently cut me with his fingernail. We had been drinking and with all the excitment i must have not felt it when it happened. It wasn't until the next day or so I noticed when I went pee it stung a little bit. It doesn't bother me much, but I do notice that it causes a little discharge/pus and does smell after awhile. I looked at in the mirror and it does look like a cut. I have never had any STD's in the past and have been very safe with other partners. But like I said he has been the only guy I have slept with in the past year. Knowing it's a cut is there anything I can do for it...? Or do you think it could be something else?
I cant stop worrying! My boyfriend and I had sex for about two hours (not the first time it was that long) 4 days ago. And about a day or two ago I noticed my vagina burning soooo badly when I pee, or when its touched even by toilet paper, or doing nothing but sitting. The lower part of my vagina, like the lips outside of the hole I think. Of course I felt sore after the sex because of obvious reasons. But this pain is almost unbearable! I don’t think I have an STD because my boyfriend doesn’t either and he isn’t experiencing anything wrong with his junk. Also the burning/chapped feeling continuous on the skin to my butt hole area. I REALLLLY NEED HELP! I just took a bath with Epson Salt. I’ve read some things in here, but I am too young to go to the doctors without my mother and if she found out id be toast! Im 17 though, and Im really really worried! PLEASE HELP!!!!!! Thank you
i wouldn't worry about it if i were you. just let it heal, no sex or anything until the cut is gone. most likely it was just from his fingernail.
me personally would go see a doc it could just be a cut that has got infected but best to be safe than sorry as some blokes do lie, your bloke may very welll be telling the truth but at least a doc can put your mind at rest and even tho its a little embarrassing it doesnt hurt to have a test and can be dealt with quickly x good luck