cut inside vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

cut inside vagina

I have been sleeping with the same guy for the past year. So I honestly don't think this is an STD, unless he hasn't been honest with me. One night my boyfriend and I were about to have sex and he was fingering. He stated to get a little rough and I think he accidently cut me with his fingernail. We had been drinking and with all the excitment i must have not felt it when it happened. It wasn't until the next day or so I noticed when I went pee it stung a little bit. It doesn't bother me much, but I do notice that it causes a little discharge/pus and does smell after awhile. I looked at in the mirror and it does look like a cut. I have never had any STD's in the past and have been very safe with other partners. But like I said he has been the only guy I have slept with in the past year. Knowing it's a cut is there anything I can do for it...? Or do you think it could be something else?
I cant stop worrying! My boyfriend and I had sex for about two hours (not the first time it was that long) 4 days ago. And about a day or two ago I noticed my vagina burning soooo badly when I pee, or when its touched even by toilet paper, or doing nothing but sitting. The lower part of my vagina, like the lips outside of the hole I think. Of course I felt sore after the sex because of obvious reasons. But this pain is almost unbearable! I don’t think I have an STD because my boyfriend doesn’t either and he isn’t experiencing anything wrong with his junk. Also the burning/chapped feeling continuous on the skin to my butt hole area. I REALLLLY NEED HELP! I just took a bath with Epson Salt. I’ve read some things in here, but I am too young to go to the doctors without my mother and if she found out id be toast! Im 17 though, and Im really really worried! PLEASE HELP!!!!!! Thank you
i wouldn't worry about it if i were you. just let it heal, no sex or anything until the cut is gone. most likely it was just from his fingernail.
me personally would go see a doc it could just be a cut that has got infected but best to be safe than sorry as some blokes do lie, your bloke may very welll be telling the truth but at least a doc can put your mind at rest and even tho its a little embarrassing it doesnt hurt to have a test and can be dealt with quickly x good luck