WOMEN'S HEALTH
COMMUNITY
cuts and a tiny open sore on the skin from my vagina to rectum
by Hyper_Anxious, Sep 11, 2006
Hi I have been experiencing for three months now a tiny spotting of blood on my toilet tissue.. I thought it was from my rectum and went to the Docs to tell him my roids had flared up. The Nurse while taking a smear test had a look and said there seemed to be a skin tag on the anus area but it didn't look like it had bled. This was about three months ago.. The smear test came back normal. The Doc gave me some Anusol which didn't seem to be working.. AT ALL

Thursday I went to Back to the Doctors because my husband found a spot like raised area on the perineum and when he dabbed it with a tissue, blood and a little yellowy green (Sorry Yuck) came out of it. (It really is a tiny little hole with two like paper cuts by the side of it.. So of we both my husband and I trundled back to the doctor and had him take another look.

The Doctor said no anul fissures and no external hemroids. However it was a bit red and gave me some Betodine Iodine , this was Thursday.. WOW does it sting.. Any way after a few days its now Monday I seem to have a baring down feeling around the rectum area and it is very painful to sit on.. Hubby has continued to put Iodine on it after I washed it with a watered down Tea Trea solution.

The little whole abscess like thing and the paper cuts do not seem to be healing. I have stopped putting so much Iodine on the cuts now and covering it with Vaseline

Has any one else been expereincing this.. I am at my wits end and even talking about if I wernt here.... Over reacting?

Poor hubby has his head and face forward there a few times a day..OH Dear
Member Comments (51)
by monkeyflower, Sep 11, 2006
Sounds to me like a fistula, but I'd think your doctor would have seen that...
by Hyper_Anxious, Sep 11, 2006
"How long have you had the actual sore (or cut) that hurts badly?"

About 3 months
by monkeyflower, Sep 11, 2006
The glands around your anus can get infected, and fistulas can develop as a result. I had that happen a few years ago, and it felt and sounded very much like you describe. However, my doctor had no trouble diagnosing me, which makes me think that can't be the problem. If you're not seeing your family doctor, start there. If s/he isn't helpful, I'd get a second opinion.
by mrs canada, Sep 11, 2006
You know - I don't really know what your sore is or what it could be - but honestly, it sure sounds like you're jabbing at it an awful lot. Maybe that is why it isn't healing? Can you use the ointment on it, then just leave it for awhile and avoid tight clothing there?

I wonder if it isn't re-opening every time it gets visited!
by Hyper_Anxious, Sep 11, 2006
Hi thanks for your support. I am seeing the Nurse in the Morning and she will call in the Doctor so will let you know tomorrow.  

Another Idea is I have been up untill now cammando style no nickers (OOH er) and I wonder if the rubbing from the lining of my leggins could do this sort of thing..??

Uhm?
by glad2bamom, Sep 11, 2006
I have experienced the same thing recently...thought I had yeast, thought I had BV...and then I realized---Oops.  I have this "girdle" thing that I wear under skirts and such to avoid panty lines, etc.  It is made of spandex and nylon.  That was the culprit for me.  I don't like underwear, and like you, would rather be without.  However, I'm going to have to go to cotton underwear in order to avoid this problem.
by mrs canada, Sep 11, 2006
Yah - I would definitely avoid tight fitting clothing there.. I think constant rubbing can irritate it and prevent it from healing. Can you wear long skirts and boy-briefs for a spell? :O)