cuts in vagina

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

cuts in vagina

i have a cut on the crease of my vagina and one on the labia. and it feels like a bruise and it slightly bleeds. I dont no what it is but i no it hurts badd and it is hard to wear pants that rub against it or even underwear. i havent told my mom yet. and i am really worried.  i have had sex before but i dont think it is from that...
Avatar n tn
It could be due to a mild yeast infection.  It's an unusual symptom of yeast but not everyone gets the traditional white/cream cheesy discharge.  There may just be redness, irritation and things that look like 'cuts' in the are area (basically the skin splitting because of inflammation).

You may want to start with an antifungal cream ie Canesten, that's available over the counter from the pharmacy.  You'd probably want the cream rather than the tablet (Diflucan).  Unless you get a dual treatment with both because you'll want the relief of the cream.

The cuts may be due to something else and it may be a STI.  So from that perspective you may want to see a doctor who can take a swab before you start self treating.
KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
AppleBr commented on photo
AppleBr commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals