cuts/ulcers spreading rapidly on perenium/anus/labia

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Okay.... So 9 days ago I had sex with a 'friend" it was really rough, that night i was sore but nothing unusual. The next day I was still sore and it felt like i had tears on my anus and perenium I made a mental note not to be so very rough again. I went to the bar with some friends that night stil sore but not thinking anything of it. the next morning which would be day 3 I had a shower and noticed there was in fact a couple cuts or something and shrugged it off. Days 3 and 4 werent to bad but I woke up to pee day 5 and it stung horribly. I went to the dr she said it looks like herpes (which has me scared to an extreme extent) I had three "ulcers" on the pernium and the looks of one starting on my anus and labia. She did a swab on the ulcers for herpes but the test wont come back for 2 weeks.
days 6,7,8 I slowly started getting more tender down there and now have to pee completely leaning forward to evaid intense stinging. It isnt terribly uncomfortable to sit but I noticed in my groin area its really tender to touch Im assuming swollen glands or something. but it isnt bad.

Today day 9 I say okay enough I need to do something peeing with my head basicallly on the floor while being a good workout is getting old, So i grab a mirror to see if they are healing and was VERY surprised to see that the cuts/ulcers had spread theres now about 50 Id say from the mmiddle of my labia right down to right outside my for lack of a better word ******* on the cheeks about an inch from to to touching it. they are all were hair is except for the ones on the pernium which Im pretty sure I nicked a little when I shaved on day 1 before sex.....

help me please guys. I hope to god its not herpes and she said it was the worst would be over in a few days andas far as i know there wouldnt be so many cuts would there? I cant tell you much about them as I couldnt bear to look for long there does seem to be a little dischagre from some and specks of blood on the toilet paper sometimes....