cuts/ulcers spreading rapidly on perenium/anus/labia
Okay.... So 9 days ago I had sex with a 'friend" it was really rough, that night i was sore but nothing unusual. The next day I was still sore and it felt like i had tears on my anus and perenium I made a mental note not to be so very rough again. I went to the bar with some friends that night stil sore but not thinking anything of it. the next morning which would be day 3 I had a shower and noticed there was in fact a couple cuts or something and shrugged it off. Days 3 and 4 werent to bad but I woke up to pee day 5 and it stung horribly. I went to the dr she said it looks like herpes (which has me scared to an extreme extent) I had three "ulcers" on the pernium and the looks of one starting on my anus and labia. She did a swab on the ulcers for herpes but the test wont come back for 2 weeks.
days 6,7,8 I slowly started getting more tender down there and now have to pee completely leaning forward to evaid intense stinging. It isnt terribly uncomfortable to sit but I noticed in my groin area its really tender to touch Im assuming swollen glands or something. but it isnt bad.

Today day 9 I say okay enough I need to do something peeing with my head basicallly on the floor while being a good workout is getting old, So i grab a mirror to see if they are healing and was VERY surprised to see that the cuts/ulcers had spread theres now about 50 Id say from the mmiddle of my labia right down to right outside my for lack of a better word ******* on the cheeks about an inch from to to touching it. they are all were hair is except for the ones on the pernium which Im pretty sure I nicked a little when I shaved on day 1 before sex.....

help me please guys. I hope to god its not herpes and she said it was the worst would be over in a few days andas far as i know there wouldnt be so many cuts would there? I cant tell you much about them as I couldnt bear to look for long there does seem to be a little dischagre from some and specks of blood on the toilet paper sometimes....