cyst?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

cyst?

i have a small bump in the inner labia minora near vaginal opening .painless,smooth , rolled around easily next to the sebaceous glands on the soft area i think its called vestibule  , i was curious if this sounds more of an epidermal cysts ,mucous cysts or inclusion cysts  , or any kind of vulva cysts  that it sounds like. also if theres a way to get rid of it besides surgery .. also can the sebaceous gland occur on vestibule smooth area?? thanks!!! :)
You should definitely have a physician assess this so you know exactly what this is.  This will determine the recommended treatment.  

Sounds like a Bartholin cyst.....purely guessing though.
Hey I did get it checked out twice . First time was at planned parents hood she told me it was an inclusion/epidermal cysts. Unsatisfied I went to my gyno and he said hr was sure what it was but he said it looks normal and its fine after I told him what the first doc said then he agreed .. so this makes me kind of question what it really is . Also how can I reassure myself that its not a tumor or its just a simple cysts and when will it go away....
Hey I did get it checked out twice . First time was at planned parents hood she told me it was an inclusion/epidermal cysts. Unsatisfied I went to my gyno and he said he wasnt sure what it was but he said it looks normal and its fine after I told him what the first doc said then he agreed .. so this makes me kind of question what it really is . Also how can I reassure myself that its not a tumor or its just a simple cysts and when will it go away....