cyst?
i have a small bump in the inner labia minora near vaginal opening .painless,smooth , rolled around easily next to the sebaceous glands on the soft area i think its called vestibule  , i was curious if this sounds more of an epidermal cysts ,mucous cysts or inclusion cysts  , or any kind of vulva cysts  that it sounds like. also if theres a way to get rid of it besides surgery .. also can the sebaceous gland occur on vestibule smooth area?? thanks!!! :)
You should definitely have a physician assess this so you know exactly what this is.  This will determine the recommended treatment.  

Sounds like a Bartholin cyst.....purely guessing though.
Hey I did get it checked out twice . First time was at planned parents hood she told me it was an inclusion/epidermal cysts. Unsatisfied I went to my gyno and he said hr was sure what it was but he said it looks normal and its fine after I told him what the first doc said then he agreed .. so this makes me kind of question what it really is . Also how can I reassure myself that its not a tumor or its just a simple cysts and when will it go away....
Hey I did get it checked out twice . First time was at planned parents hood she told me it was an inclusion/epidermal cysts. Unsatisfied I went to my gyno and he said he wasnt sure what it was but he said it looks normal and its fine after I told him what the first doc said then he agreed .. so this makes me kind of question what it really is . Also how can I reassure myself that its not a tumor or its just a simple cysts and when will it go away....