cyst on uterus

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

cyst on uterus

I have a cyst on my uterus and I was wondering if this will need to be surgically removed or what will they do for this.
It depends on the type of cyst it is.. how big it is and how much pain your in.  Have you gone to see a doctor about it? I have had several cysts on or near my ovaries.. and everytime they were funtional cyst meaning they were filled with fluid and would go away on their own.. if you haven't seen a doctor about it and your in a lot of pain i would go in and see what they suggest.. if your in a lot of pain don't wait cuz if its not a funtional cyst and it burst it could be serious.

They usually just do a pelvic exam to feel for the cyst and then move onto a ultrasound and let ya know from there what kind of cyst it is and what the plan is about it going away.

Good Luck!
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals