cysts/abscesses linked to menstrual cycle?

I'm 28 years old - just for the record, since it may or may not apply here - I have PCOS and I had a pilonidal cyst removed surgically when I was 17..I do have some other health problems but I don't know if they pertain to this at all.

I'm here to ask if anyone knows of any diseases or whatever where you get cysts/abscesses on various parts of your body and particularly where they flare up and get infected when you're on your cycle?

Ever since puberty, I've frequently (at least one a month) been getting them on various places including my neck, armpits, breasts, groin/buttocks, & thighs. They flare up and become incredibly painful to the point where I'm forced to go have them lanced, or when I'm unable for some reason (the times when I had no insurance to cover it), I've found myself bedridden until they pass (for the ones below the waist anyway). The flare ups are always right around the time of my cycle, it's like clockwork. If one starts I can expect the other to follow shortly, and it's rarely not the case.