cysts on breasts
I had my yearly pap last week and my doctor sis the normal breast check. i was concerned b/c i had found a small lump in my right breast. when she examined me, she said that she deffinitely felt fibrocystic growth. she didn't seem concerned at all. i guess my questin is, should i be worried about this or is this a common thing for most women? i asked my mom but she was just as clueless as I. thanks in advance for any and all replies.
anyone?
Yeah Ive heard of fibrocystic growth and it is harmless. So dont worry about it especially if you have visited the doctor and they dont really seem concerned. Women usually get fibrocystic growth in their 30s and upwards. As long as the lump is not painful etc than i wouldnt worry too much about it. This condition is very common and is not cancerous and it is the most common cause of lumpy breasts.
My doctor has also commented on being able to feel fibrocystic growths in my breasts, but perhaps a mammogram - if you didn't already receive one - would put your mind at rest.  Try not to worry.....I've hand them for years and I've never had a problem.