damaged vagina
A couple days ago I thought I had a tampon stuck, so i spent a couple hours trying to get it out, and the result was that there was no tampon actually in there. I was pulling on something and i am not quite sure what it is. was it possible i pulled a part out of place? Also it is really swollen but doesnt hurt at all, like the area is really tight or there is something in the way. would anyone know what might be wrong like what is swollen? or does anyone know how long it is going to be swollen for? thanks in advance
I would see an OB/GYN to get you checked and make sure everything is okay!
I'm not quite sure what you were pulling on either.  There's not a lot of pull on in a healthy vagina.

You probably need a speculum exam where someone (doctor or OB/GYN) can have a look and see what's actually there.
honestly i dont know but you really need to get that checked