dark spot on baby's heart?
first an update i just found out i am having a boy which is what i was hoping for so i am VERY excited about that but of course there is always something to worry about
my quad screen came out good, the baby's brain looks great, i'm 20 weeks and he is 13oz already so they said he's big but there is also a dark spot on his heart which my ultrasound doctor told me it was most likely nothing because it wasn't found in conjuction with anything else like a bad quad screen, kidneys, or fluid in the brain which could be a sign of down syndrome. she said that she wished she didn't have to even tell me but its her job. she really told me not to worry but i'm 23 this is my first pregnany how can i not worry. she said some spots are darker in some baby's then others so DON'T EVEN THINK TWICE about it. so i'm just wondering if anyone has had the same kind of thing to ease my concerns cause i am a worry wart and i just want a healthly baby like we all do
I just wanted to say that I understand your concern.  I'd be freaked too.  But like the doc said, in light of your good quad screen it's more than likely nothing to worry about.

Good luck and try to remain calm!!
thank you i'm really trying, my cousin who was a week behind me just found out she had a molar pregnany and abd thnigs seemed to happen to us like every family though, i just love to be reassured especially because this is my first pregnany
but if anyone has had the same type of thing i would love to hear about it especially if everything was ok
hello my name is jessi and this is my first little girl and i got a call from texas tech and my baby has dark spots on her heart, can you please tell me how to get through this. thank you
I going to be a grandma & my daughter just found out her baby has a dark spot on his heart, can anyone tell us what this is? Thank you.
My cousin is pregnant with her second baby boy. She is due May 18. But she just found out there is a dark spot on her precious baby's heart. The doctor told her not to freak out and she s going for testing in two days. Does anyone know what this might be? We're all really worried.

Thanks! Leahxoxo