delayed period
hi my periods is delayed for 12 days n the pregnency test result shows negative .i checked thrice immedieatly after my expected period date.am having regularwhite discharge and even the cramps .but havent yet got my period.my friends say that weather may be a reason ,where the average temperature is below 0 degree.my cycle is always regular .please explain
Missed periods is the first sign of pregnancy. However to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.