Monkey
desprite help with breastfeeding
monkamooExternal User
Hi i'm cassie,
     I need some help. My son connor is 4 months old and i decided to breastfeed and him having to take a bottle for the first 2 weeks of his life cause of his sugar being low breastfeeding him became funny to him lol no jke so i pumped well with my daily life i pumped less and less and i was never getting more then 4oz at a time every 3/4 hrs so i stopped but its been 3 weeks and my son hates formula but loves brest milk so i decided to start pumping again because it was selfish of me to stop so i can only get a couple millagrams now so a long story made a little shorter lol  " Whats the pill called that can get your milk compleatly back and help get more of it" For my sons sake i neede to find out what it is. He needs to stat eating more please someone help me. Thank you for listing to my long but well needed question/letter
First of all, make sure that you eat a good protein rich diet. Your baby's sucking will stimulate your milk supply more effectively than any breast pump. If your baby has already started solid foods, always nurse before feeding him, and think of solids as just an additional supplement to the more valuable breast milk.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.