different nipples size and shape, is it normal ?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Hey

I noticed that my fiancee's nipples are different sized and probably have different shape as well.. what I am sure of is the difference of their size. Of course I didnt remark about it, I love her as she is, but I just want to make sure it is not a disease or something .. actually one became constantly worried about those skin cancer things God forbids.

Same nipples topic, when I and her get wild sometimes and I touch her body and her nipples to please her a bit (and she gets it), she sometimes tells me that at some point she feels a slight pain in her nipples if I continue to rub them with my hand.. and asks me to kiss and lick them instead, which is pleasing without pain. What causes that ?

THANX A LOT !
different sized nipples and breasts is completely normal. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but chances are you have different sized scrotums. As for her nipples being painful, they're heightened in sensitivity when aroused so at some point they will get a bit painful. That's completely normal.

Unfortunately images of sexy women are fabricated with airbrushing and implants to make the IMAGE of a perfect woman. Be thankful that you have a real woman who loves you for who you are. Don't sweat the small stuff :)
Hey Prizma. Thanx for your reply. I understood that no need to worry about the difference in my fiancee's nipple's shape and size, or the slight pain in them when aroused. But how is my scrotums related to this :) , and what made you think that MY scrotums is different sized (anyway the scrotum is the pouch of skin containing the testicles, so it cannot be pluralized, and so , since it is a single pouch, how can it be "different sized" ? :)

Again I thank you for taking the time to reply to me. Much Appreciated.
*giggles* because most guys don't have perfect sized ones. ;) Sorry I guess I was trying to point out that women are "expected" to have perfect sized breasts because of many factors. Touche! you have me there on the scrotum. You're completely correct; I was thinking of testicles. Sorry.

However back on topic, I really don't think you have anything to worry about with your fiancee ;)
lol now I understand .. I am definitely aware of males' different testicles size.. I  wondered and asked because you said "bad news" .. I honestly was afraid a lil bit :D

Regarding the expectations of women's breasts size, you are right.. I never thought women are likely to have different sized breasts or nipples, just like many other things that I didnt know.. for instance I was surprised yesterday when I asked my lady to explain to me what exactly happens during the period, as she told me that women suffer much pain in the first couple days. I knew everything but not this part.. I was filled with admiration to women when I recognized how much suffereing they bear in their lives, not to mention pregnancy and giving birth.. and of course I am not referring here to bad women who has a habit of just hanging out with 100 guys and doing abortion just like that.

This made me love her much much more.. and please dont get me wrong.. I am not just whining about it .. I am really worried for her.. I was haunted by the possibilty of it being something bad...
anyway  thanx again for  your feedback and support, I wish I can return this favour for you someday  :)
Paxiled commented on  Weight Loss Drinks ...
31 mins ago
specialmom commented on realjimmy's status
Weight Loss Drinks
4 hrs ago by gymdandee
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals