discharge and wee smells
Hi, I have recently been having quite a lot of white/clear discharge that smells and also my wee smells quite bad! I am also very itchy and sore but have been in the past due to sensitive skin and thrush. I thought i might have thrush but the smell/discharge for me is unusual and really bad! Can anyone help, I have looked about and I understand this could just be an infection such as bacterial vaginosis but I am really worried it's chlamydia which would cause a huge problem in my personal life with my partner!! Can anyone tell me if there are any specific differences between the two infections. I have made an appointment with my doctor but not until next week so I just want to stop worrying so much!!!
In April I had a severe asthma attack that saw me to the ER and put on steroid pills and cortisone inhalers for a month.  Then I came down with a UTI in which e.coli showed up in the urine for which I was prescribed antibiotics.  Then a month after that I thought I had another UTI but the results came back that I had strep B (algalactaie) in the urine and was put on amoxycillin for five days.  And just yesterday came back results from what I thought was yet another UTI that I now have the strep B in my vagina.  I don't have any discharge or smell but the itching on my labia is uncomfortable but not as painful as some of you have written.  My doctor wants me to take a THIRD round of antibiotics but in reading all of the above I am not sure I should do that.  I also had my very first Brazilian bikini wax in April and wonder if I could have caught something from that.  The whole thing is so upsetting because I was so healthy before this.  Or relatively so.