Aa
A
A
Close
discharge and wee smells
Hi, I have recently been having quite a lot of white/clear discharge that smells and also my wee smells quite bad! I am also very itchy and sore but have been in the past due to sensitive skin and thrush. I thought i might have thrush but the smell/discharge for me is unusual and really bad! Can anyone help, I have looked about and I understand this could just be an infection such as bacterial vaginosis but I am really worried it's chlamydia which would cause a huge problem in my personal life with my partner!! Can anyone tell me if there are any specific differences between the two infections. I have made an appointment with my doctor but not until next week so I just want to stop worrying so much!!!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
In April I had a severe asthma attack that saw me to the ER and put on steroid pills and cortisone inhalers for a month.  Then I came down with a UTI in which e.coli showed up in the urine for which I was prescribed antibiotics.  Then a month after that I thought I had another UTI but the results came back that I had strep B (algalactaie) in the urine and was put on amoxycillin for five days.  And just yesterday came back results from what I thought was yet another UTI that I now have the strep B in my vagina.  I don't have any discharge or smell but the itching on my labia is uncomfortable but not as painful as some of you have written.  My doctor wants me to take a THIRD round of antibiotics but in reading all of the above I am not sure I should do that.  I also had my very first Brazilian bikini wax in April and wonder if I could have caught something from that.  The whole thing is so upsetting because I was so healthy before this.  Or relatively so.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
GirlyBear15 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
14 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne commented on photo
20 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on photo
Dec 02
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles