Aa
A
A
Close
139843 tn?1206070680
douching with bleach???????????
I am trying to explain to my friend that she is harming her body by douching with a low concentration bleach water. However, I do not know what words to use to explain this to her. Someone please help me because this sounds horrible.
Cancel
9 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Tell her it is toxic and harmful and NOT intended to even be on your skin. Have her read the label on the bleach! Putting it inside of herself is dangerous. I think she should speak to the doctor about it. Call poison control I am sure they have information.
Douching isn't even recommended AT ALL for women. It disturbs the natural balance in the vagina.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Good Gosh.  Vinegar and water would be ok but bleach.  She's lucky she hasn't fried out her insides!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
134578 tn?1463413330
It sounds like she is really, really worried about something that is in her vagina.  I'm sure if that is the case, you aren't going to be able to convince her that she doesn't need to douche at all, but certainly there must be some way to keep her from doing it with this.  Could you insist she come with you to an ob-gyn and talk it over?  Man, what she is doing is so dangerous!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Douching disrupts the pH balance.  She needs to see an OB/GYN immediately!!!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Don't douche at all!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
toothpaste????thats odd, ive never heard that before, is that safe?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
vinegar and water is good just as well as toothpaste. has anyone tried toothpaste if u'll try it ists the best leaves u very clean and odorless.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
134578 tn?1463413330
I think some formulations of toothpaste contain peroxide, a bleach.  I sure wouldn't do it.  (Of course, I grew up in the era when they came to the scientific conclusion that douching was not ever necessary, so I wouldn't do it anyway.)  Please don't put things up the coochie that are not formulated for the coochie.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
134578 tn?1463413330
Blank
AnnieBrooke busy, busy, busy Comment
7 hrs ago
134578 tn?1463413330
Blank
AnnieBrooke commented on Cindy's status