drinking of vaginal discharge
My question is that i have heard about the discharge from females and males. in some cases, males drinks females discharges and male do vice versa. all i have to ask is that how much will affect the health and can it be done or not????

kindly reply me as soon as possible as iam concerned to know, M.D.'s are appreciated to reply
I think someone is winding you up, i dont think its very healty at all!
There may be a language barrier here. I think he/she is asking about swallowing during oral sex, and whether it's harmful or not. At least, I think that's what the question is.
yes offcourse this is the question that drinking the discharges during sex is healthy or not???
lol... Put it in a bottle and throw a promotion party.. hahahahhahaha
I'm not clear about swallowing fluids from a woman (although I don't see how it can be harmful considering that is what keeps harmful bacteria out of her vaginal area) but I do know semen is primarily protein and will not harm you if you swallow it.  I wouldn't bottle it up and market it as a protein drink though, but it won't hurt you if you swallow it during oral sex.  I hope that answers your question.  Have a great weekend all!
I wouldnt put it as 'drinking' because I have the mental image of something else. lol, grose..
It's natural to engage in oral sex and swallow the juices that flow... It's our reproductive system, and the juices are made to exchange.
It's not necessarily 'discharge'... More like mucas from the woman, and sperm from the man that comes from orgasim.
Discharge is the nasty stuff that comes from a irritated vagina, or ovulation.
But think of it this way...
Our bodies are MADE to reproduce, and it can't be done without certain fluids from eachothers bodies. So if it's safe enough to make babies from, it's safe enough to swallow a little bit.
You're not 'drinking' a gallon or anything.
It's like taisting, and it's natural.
As long as both partners are free from any disease no harm is done!. Oral sex can be very pleasurable for both parties.
i think it good to do what u like it will not harm any way
Iv Done an Unprecedented Amount Of Research On This. Iv Talked To Plenty Of Doctors & Physicians . Oral Sex Is Actually The Safest Sex In The World oppose From Anal And Vaginal. If A Woman Swallows A Mans Semen its gonna be broken down and digested just like a regular fluid. Such as Water, Soda, Milk, Orange Juice. It Doesn't get Stuck in the back of the throat or anything. Sperm is Actually A source of Vitamin D And is very Healthy With Proteins. Its Very Safe. U Can Only Get an STD or STI If The Partner Has A Disease or Illness in their systems. If A Man Swallows A Woman's vaginal waters, it wont do any danger at all. I was surprised because Id expect such an awkward position to have a degree of difficulty but its not. Thank U For Your Time
I am not a doctor or a nutritionist, but I am a mature male who has had an oral fixation all of my life. I have been able to satisfy more woman than I can count with oral stimulation and I always enjoy it at least as much as them.  All I can say is that I have eaten vaginal fluids "at least 10 thousand times" and I have NEVER experienced any negative side effects. If a woman has good hygiene and does not have an STD, it seems natural to me that any straight or bisexual male (also any bisexual or lesbian females) would enjoy the sight, taste, scent, feel of a vagina. The vagina is there for our enjoyment, why would nature put poison in it? LOL, trust me, I can promise you with experience, enjoy every drop, it will NOT hurt you in any way!
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us
KTowne, Shannon79, pb95, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
KTowne 11 more days until we find ... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals