during sex my vagina ripped?? is this normal? please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

this is my second time having sex and during it we both heard a what seemed to sound like a pop.. but afterwards when i went to the bathroom i was bleeding.. there was a big ripp at the bottom of my vagina.  It wasnt a normal cut it was bleeding and this yellow stuff coming out of it. i know it gross but its really worring me and i cant tell anyone so i need your help. do i leav it alone or do i need to go see someone.. please help
Did you bleed the first time you had sex?
I once knew this girl in highschool that had it sort of rough, and 'he' fell out, and jammed her around that area you're talking about, and had to get stitches. They were disolvable, but very painful.
You need to get it checked out, what if it got infected? The vagina gets bacteria very easily, and you dont want that area to get nasty. If you need it confidential, go to the health department clinic, or wherever you would go to get a pap and BC, and get it checked out immediately. When it comes to your 'girl', never waite, she's sensitive.
And I cant help but wonder about the subject you put your post under.. was it "sexual violence"? If it was'nt concentual, then you must tell your parents and go to the police. Keeping silent about things like that can really cause damage to your self-being later in life, if not now.

Hope that helps hun, and best of luck.
That is odd. She just said it was her second time, no other specifics. And sometimes women consent to what they THINK is going to be just sex and then he becomes violent without her consent. I wonder.. If the poster sees this and Jenni is right, you do need to get some help.
As for the question, YES you do need to get some medical attention. Tearing like that is NOT normal and while bleeding can be normal if you are inexperienced, the yellow is not. Sounds like some sort of an infection was irritated during sex. So YES go see a doctor, and take care of yourself.
... just something that caught my eye, and made me wonder. She may have clicked the wrong 'topic area', or didnt know what else to put it under... Either way, I noticed it, and thought something could be wrong.(?)
When you press, 'post a comment', the 'topic area' says Sexual Violence....
Then the subject, your nickname, comment to, and your comment....
wheres the bit that said it wasent concentual???
i post this by the way... i didnt mean to put it under sexual violence i didnt know what else to put it under.. do you need your parents to come to the doctor with u? because i have to go where no one will know .. i have a couple people over 18 that can take me but i have been keeping it clean and it looks better it just looks like a cut.. but i just want to be safe about it.. is there anything i can put on it?
Are you able to pay cash for an office visit? If not then you can go the the County Health Dept. for help, and it will confidential. Teh main objective is to get you treated. But, if a procedure is necessary, they may need the consent of your parents depending on your age and location. This is something you will have to check into yourself.
As far as putting something on it... If it is external then you can try Neosporin with pain relief. Not sure how bad it is but maybe you need stitches.
Oh and IF you do need to take your mom, you can request (secretly) that the Doc ask her to wait outside while you speak openly with him/her. I AM NOT trying to encourage you to keep things from your parents. I WISH you could talk to them. But I live in the real world and know that it isn't always possible for some kids to reach out to their parents. And I honestly just want to see you get the medical attention you need. If it means spilling it to your parents then you may have to just bite the bullet and do that.. You have to keep yourself healthy and take care of this before infection sets in.
Do what you have to do to see that you get his taken care of right away!
Good Luck! And please keep us posted.
--J
i kinda have the same problem except he was fingering me.. lets just say he wasnt very gentle.... and since then ive been very embarrassed and bleeding alot.. im really worried.. at first i thought he scratched the inside of me but then i realized that theres a big rip at the bottom of my vagina too but no yellow stuff coming out.... i dont know what to do either - i was thinking of going to the sex clinic but at the same time im scared of what theyll tell me

can anyone help me?
i am 24 years old, i rip every now and then after sex since i had my son. I thought maybe having him thinned the skin down there.  I even rip up higher around my clitoris. Is that norman, should i see a doctor for it. its painful but not the most painful thing thats ever happened to me so i left it alone.
if something is "painful" then yes see a doctor
im 16 and me and my boyfriend decided to give it a go. however, when we started the first time he went in it really really hurt and he pullled away but i just thourght it was natural to hurt on the first time so i asked him to try again and it still really really hurt. Im not sure if i have ripped anything but when i looked in the mirror it looked differnt and the hole was like jagged. I keep bleeding now and i have no idea what to do. can anyone please help me. thanks x
something is wrong with me like that aswell it was like my 3rd partner and he was/is huge and it didn;t hurt or anything but when i got home there was/is like a flab or skin peice hanging down, idk what the hell it is and it dosn't hurt if i squish it im considering cutting it off myself but i relly don't know what to do its grose and i was squishing it b4 and the end it was bleeding. i want it gone =(
I had that happen to my ex one time. Her ***** was ripped down to her Butt Butt. Her ******* had a piece of meat hanging out. It was all healed but that's how I knew she was cheating on me. She had left to Daly City on a work trip for a year and I stuck my pp in and there was plenty wiggle room lol. She said the poopoo ripped her butt butt B.S. anyway yea I felt small very small after that lesson. I owed the Bank money so they collected with interest lol.
7