early menses since last year may

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

early menses since last year may

hello,
i am 19 years old and since last year i am experiencing some problems regarding my periods...before that i even used to know what time on what day would my periods start and exactly that happened...but
around may of last year for the first time my periods happened almost 10-15 days ahead of date and since then its been the same...every month it would be between 5 days minimum to 10/15 days earlier...in the next month i went for vacations and did alot of over-eating and my weight increased too and i developed a protuding tummy as well which looks disproportionate to the rest of my body...i googled about tummies and found out that they may suddenly bump out due to stress when ur hormones become disbalanced and could be due to overeating,stress etc etc so i tried to control my diet and a bit my stress(P.S. im a medical student in pakistan and cant help much with the stress) and for the last two months my periods were okay like maybe only a day or 2 earlier but not like before and then suddenly this month i get my periods on 14th april which were actually due on 23rd april...im quite worried both about my tummy and my periods...my current weight is 51 kg and the rest of my body is okay and before all this the tummy was flat too...can u guide me on what i am supposed to do?
THANKYOU
REGARDS
I would talk to my doctor about it. and find out what's going on. cuz if they're coming in 10 to 15 days too early. I would definitely talk to my doctor. or you can call the emergency room and ask a nurse or someone.
It my opinion I would have an ultrasound done to see if you have a cyst. A cyst can cause your stomach to protrude as well as irregular periods.

Do you have painful periods or heavy with large clots?
no pain no heavy periods either
I would see about getting that ultrasound