early period, spotting, light cramps and headache
I take birth control pills to help my acne so i don't take it daily or properly (though i try). I had unprotected sex during the last few days of my my period around the time when i was suppose to take the inactive pills. My period started about two weeks early. I have dark brown spotting, more like a mini-period. There is also light cramps, headaches and diarrheas. Are these symptoms of having sex during one's period? am i okay? Or are they signs of other problems?
Sounds like you're having hormonal fluctuation due to your improper use of the pill. "Diarrheas" is not a symptom of pregnancy and probably unrelated to what is going on. If you are not trying to get pregnant, you really ought to use a backup form of birth control if you are not going to be consistent with the pill. Btw - it's not healthy for your body for you to be so inconsistent with it - you should commit to taking it or find an alternative therapy.
I have a question dealing with my period. Usually i get really bad cramps the day before and the day my period starts. I had cramps the whole week before and the entire time of my period. My period only lasted 4 days and i'm still having cramps. Not to mention it was heavy for 2 days and then there was hardly any bleeding. Since, i've also been having headaches everyday and some heartburn. My periods have always been quite regular and last for the full 6 or 7 days. Me and my boyfriends had unprotected sex 2 days before my period started and used the withdrawal method. I show no signs of breast tendernes or morning sickness so...a little help please!