effects of no period
My daughter is 13, is 4'7" (permenant height) and weighs 69 Lbs.  We were told by an endocronologist that she needed to maintain at least 80Lbs. in order for her body to have a menstrual cycle.  What are the side effects of not having a period and can it cause internal damage?
I hate to see your post go un-answered, but I don't have specific information and can only offer some thoughts.  Given the great toll menstruation and pregnancy take on a woman's body, the absence of those can only be beneficial. There's absolutely no reason to think that the absence of a period could be dangerous in any way. Amennorrhea has never been associated with any condition other than infertility.  
   Although your daughter is shorter than average, I would not discount the possibility of her ever getting her period, however. For a woman to be healthy enough for a period it is currently believed she should have 12 to 13 percent body fat. If your 13-year-old daughter is not already heavy, this amounts to only another 10 pounds, which is probably why her doctor says she needs to be close to 80 pounds.  Considering that women not much taller than her easily gain more weight than that following their 13th year, it seems plausible that your daughter could reach 80 or 90 pounds in a few years. In any case, good luck to you and your daughter.