Women's Health Community
emergency room or not skin infection
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

emergency room or not skin infection

ok.  i think i had impetigo. started in feb.. saw 1 dr, stumped him.  he gave me bactroban for fimpetigo and pills for paristies.   did'nt go away.  saw dr #2.  said impetigo.  took antibotics.  not any better.  called him and gave me cream for scabbies.  not better.  i have sores that start out as a pimple, then a blister.  then a lesion.  they crust over.  i pick the crust off and scrub with soap.  now the inside of my nose is COMPELETY crusted.  i keep taking the crust and ozze out.  the deep ones on my legs are really dark purple.  now it is all over my face. mostly from ear to ear and under chin.  arms, neck, legs are covered, everywhere except my private, feet, and top of head..  (and its on my butt) my hands and feet feel numb sometimes.  my lips are covered with cold sores.  should i go to the er or let this run its course?  none have healed since feb.  some look better, but under the scab the lesion is deep and bigger than scab.  i  smoke crack cocaine, and it gets worse when i go on a binge.  i'm afraid to go to the dr because i don't want him to know about the drugs.  i can't have that on my medical record.