emergency room or not skin infection

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

emergency room or not skin infection

ok.  i think i had impetigo. started in feb.. saw 1 dr, stumped him.  he gave me bactroban for fimpetigo and pills for paristies.   did'nt go away.  saw dr #2.  said impetigo.  took antibotics.  not any better.  called him and gave me cream for scabbies.  not better.  i have sores that start out as a pimple, then a blister.  then a lesion.  they crust over.  i pick the crust off and scrub with soap.  now the inside of my nose is COMPELETY crusted.  i keep taking the crust and ozze out.  the deep ones on my legs are really dark purple.  now it is all over my face. mostly from ear to ear and under chin.  arms, neck, legs are covered, everywhere except my private, feet, and top of head..  (and its on my butt) my hands and feet feel numb sometimes.  my lips are covered with cold sores.  should i go to the er or let this run its course?  none have healed since feb.  some look better, but under the scab the lesion is deep and bigger than scab.  i  smoke crack cocaine, and it gets worse when i go on a binge.  i'm afraid to go to the dr because i don't want him to know about the drugs.  i can't have that on my medical record.  
I think you definately need to get this taken care of. Your gonna need help for your crack addiction also, so I think it might be time to come clean with the doctor. Make getting clean and healthy your top priority right now and don't worry about your medical records. If you continue, your medical records could read  DECEASED and it won't matter either way.
I hope this didn't sound harsh, but you do have a hard road in front of you.  Take care of you.  Mary