excessive discharge during sex
I dont know any other way to say this, so I am sorry for the vulgarity....
When I have sex, I have ALOT of vaginal secretion. I have not had this much with past relationships. Its very wet. To the point that he isnt fully aroused anymore... Does anyone know what could cause this??? HELP!
What kind of secretion?  Is it clear or is there a color/odor to it?

If it's clear, I wouldn't worry - you're probably just really wet.  I don't know what to tell you about your partner going soft when that happens, it should help him if anything.
I totally understand this question. my partner and i have the same problem. i am 40, he is 41. neither of us have a problem with arousal. and i know threw personal experience that i am not "loose" but when i get aroused i get too wet and he has a hard time keeping his erection. it puts quite a damper on our sex life since he can only keep his erection in missionary position because he has control. and he has said it isnt until i get overly wet that he has a hard time keeping his erection. to put it bluntly, i have soaked the sheets before almost like i urinated on the bed.....that doesnt seem normal to me and i have never had this problem with any other partner. i wish there was an answer.
I just started having sex a month ago, and the past few times I have had the same problem. Until reading that other women are having the same issue I was so embarassed! Like the woman above me said, it is almost  as if I have urinated in bed. I have been trying to find a solution but people who do not understand the severity of it do not see a problem. One thing idea I read about was to take an antihistamine, but I have not yet tried this so I don't know if it will help.