excessive sweating whole body
Since a bout of shingles in 2001 I have had terrible sweating of my whole body except bottom of hands and feet.  I am taking hormones and they have tried different ones to no avail.  I have low thyroid and take Synthroid for that.  I can not get dressed in the mornings because the sweat just keeps coming even as I am trying to towel off.  My hair won't dry. I set in front of a fan and finally will stop sweating.  Get dressed - but this can happen any time - I can be just setting and start to seat again. The moisture just runs down my face, neck, chest, arms, etc.  I do not sweat at night - I am at my wits end - this is very dilatabiling to me and very tiring I need some help and so far my doctors have not been able to figure it out. Does anyone else have this condition I am 67 and wnt thru the change in my early 50's - this is much worse I do not find a TOPIC that is geared towards - so I will just pick one
Check with the doc who prescribed your hormones and the one that prescribed your thyroid meds and see if there are interactions that have sweating as a side effect.  Also, try looking up exactly what you are taking, and on the manufacturer's web site you will probably find side effects.  If not, call their 800 number to see if sweating is a known side effect, or is one in conjunction with other drugs you are taking.  Good luck!!!
I too sweat to the point that at the end of the day my clothes appear to be wetter than someone who has been caught in a rain storm. When I sweat like this I loose all my energy and my voice. I am a man and I work out doors and am 61 yrs old. There has to be some help somewhere.