experiencing bleeding

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

experiencing bleeding

I had a daughter almost 4 months ago. I have been bleeding about 3 weeks out of every months since I have had her. I was diagnosed with being anemic and taking 27 mg iron pills and sprintec birth control on my 3rd pack now n still bleeding. do I need to up my dosage in iron pills or is there a way I can control my bleeding?
Hi there and welcome.  Sweetie, you need to go BACK to your doctor.  We really can't tell you how to take the iron pills or a dosage to try here.  That is between you and your doctor.  In all honesty, this is pretty extensive in terms of time you've been bleeding since giving birth.  I would imagine your doctor would be concerned at this point especially with starting the pill to help stop it.  Perhaps your progesterone is off.  

Please call your doctor and be seen soon.  good luck and congrats on the baby.
Thank yu I talked to my dr they told me to double my iron n come in they wanna check my hemoglobin n they might make me double my bc
I'm so glad you talked to your doctor sweetie!!  I hope they get this under control.  That is a lot of bleeding and I'm sure that is not fun with a new baby.  Well, the baby is the good news, right?  They make it all worth it.  good luck dear
I hav a question if I bleed thru my blue pills and stop during my white could it b the birth control??