extra long labia
well my labia is very long and it hangs on the outside of the vagina i have tried to pull my vagina lips over but it only irritates me i am so embarrased to have sex with the lights in and the cover off because i believe that it would be a turn off is this normal
Long labia are very normal - just not in magazines.  Any man that truely loves ***** will be delighted to find lots to play with and suck on!!  Be proud of your labia!!  You should be feeling sorry for those poor girls that never fully developed a real set of lips - not for yourself.  Be happy to show-off your beautiful labia!!
I do agree with you because my wife has that same problem but i think you should be proud of yourself and just speak to your partner about it and cone out gradually and open to him /her ok. so how long is yours really please send a photo to ***@**** and we can keep in touch. Love your self and feel good to have a blessed body ok. From anderson Trinidad & Tobago
As a male I believe a woman should inform a new partner about her extra labia before having intercourse for the first time. I was involved in an experience where this woman attempted for it to be a secret but I was still able to catch a shadowed glimpse of it. I had to stop and ask if she was a transvestite, because it looked like a tiny penis. It made for a very awkward experience.