extra long labia

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

extra long labia

well my labia is very long and it hangs on the outside of the vagina i have tried to pull my vagina lips over but it only irritates me i am so embarrased to have sex with the lights in and the cover off because i believe that it would be a turn off is this normal
Tags: irritable
Long labia are very normal - just not in magazines.  Any man that truely loves ***** will be delighted to find lots to play with and suck on!!  Be proud of your labia!!  You should be feeling sorry for those poor girls that never fully developed a real set of lips - not for yourself.  Be happy to show-off your beautiful labia!!
I do agree with you because my wife has that same problem but i think you should be proud of yourself and just speak to your partner about it and cone out gradually and open to him /her ok. so how long is yours really please send a photo to ***@**** and we can keep in touch. Love your self and feel good to have a blessed body ok. From anderson Trinidad & Tobago
As a male I believe a woman should inform a new partner about her extra labia before having intercourse for the first time. I was involved in an experience where this woman attempted for it to be a secret but I was still able to catch a shadowed glimpse of it. I had to stop and ask if she was a transvestite, because it looked like a tiny penis. It made for a very awkward experience.