extreme weakness with period
Im 23 and when ever my period comes around i get extremly weak to were i feel like im going to pass out but i never due. I began to feel like a groggy feeling through out my whole body. I can't even leave my house it gets that bad. I also feel very out of it. It only happens a day or two before my period and last all throught out my whole period. It has been going on for 6 months now, also my period blood is very runny. I have been bleeding extremly heavy as well! I have always been a heavy bleeder but it has gotton worse of the past 6 months i have to change my pad every half hour or sometimes every 15 min! I have had a blood work done, cat scan of my ovaries with the dye contrast, and a patsmere the only thing they found was a ruptured ovarion cyst that was really tiny like 0 something centemeters yet they didn't know when it ruptured. My gyno looked at it and said it will go away just leave it alone.  Can this be the cause of my problems with the weakness? I feel like for 6 days out of my life im paralyzed! How long does it take for a cyst to just dissapear it has been 6 months already! i just went to the gyno last month and thats when he told me to leave it alone it will eventually go away. Or does anybody else feel extremly weak on their period.
the cyst rupturing is more than likely the cause of the weakness.You are lucky that is all that occured when those things rupture they can seriously mess you up.I am not sure but I believe I heard somewhere that b/c can help cysts go away.I would talk to your  doctor and check and see if you may be anemic.Thin blood and weakness are symptoms of that.Good luck with everything
I agree with the above poster.  This definitely warrants a trip to the doctor though
I would say you are anemic during you period since you have a very flow. It you have not yet had one I would suggest a vaginal ultrasound. This will allow them to see if something in the uterous could be causing the heavy flow. There is a procedure called an ablation (sp) that can help with heavy flow. I would talk to my doctor about the procedure and about anemia.